Montreal is a cosmopolitan city. The multicultural mix of its people has infused the city with a vibrant art community and an active nightlife. Montreal has long been a crossroad for visitors coming to North America and it yearly hosts a variety of activities such as: the Jazz Festival, the Just for Laughs Festival, the African Nights Festival and many more.
Our training rooms are located inside our headquarters, a brand new extension with amazing panoramic views from the 10th floor.
We organize for our participants various sight-seeing tours :
- A visit to the CITY OF MONTREAL;
- A visit to QUEBEC CITY, the provincial capital and the oldest city in Canada.
Soraya Benitez : Customer Experience Representative
Diego Llugdar : Customer Experience Representative
- TRAINING CENTER INFO :
85, Sainte-Catherine Street West, 10th floor,
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2X 3P4
Tel. : +1 (514) 939-2200
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s national capital, is a modern, multiethnic city. Old and new combine in a subtle way giving the city a unique touch. Yearly, Kuala Lumpur hosts several international sporting and cultural events such as the Formula One World Championship. The city is home to the famous Petronas Twin Towers, which have become a symbol of Malaysia’s modern development. Kuala Lumpur is the main economic, industrial and artistic center that synthesizes all the cultures of the Asian region; many of the great religions of the world coexist here creating a great ideological and architectural heritage. Our brand new training center in Malaysia is located in the Central Plaza in the heart of Kuala Lumpur’s business district, Bukit Bitang.
Our participants attending the seminars in Kuala Lumpur have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy a tour of KUALA LUMPUR’s main landmarks;
- Join a trip to one of the many sites of interest around Kuala Lumpur.
- Izan : Customer Experience Representative
- TRAINING CENTER INFO : Central Plaza 26.06, 34 Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, tel.: +1 (514) 939 2200
Known for its many large-scale tourism projects, Dubai impresses visitors with its deployment of luxurious and innovative magnificences.
Located in a natural harbor in the heart of the desert, Dubai is one of the shopping capitals of the world. You will be able to enjoy the shops and urban attractions as much as you let yourself be charmed by a desert safari experience far from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Participants can take part in several activities that will allow them to discover this destination:
- Dubai city tour (old Dubai, souk, marina, beach, mall, etc.);
- desert safari with dinner in the dunes;
- fountain shows.
Noha Abouloyoun : Customer Experience Representative
- TRAINING CENTER INFO:
TOWERS ROTANA HOTEL 4*
Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre, 30430 Dubai, United Aral Emirates
tél. : +1 (514) 939-2200
Marrakesh, the touristic capital of Morocco, is well renowned to warmly welcome its guests for centuries. The unique atmosphere of the ‘Jewel of the South”, mainly the liveliness of the mythical public place of Jemaa-el-Fna continue to fascinate tourists from all over the world. The Medina, the palaces, the mosques and the countless museums draw culture savvy crowds throughout the year. Marrakesh has the largest traditional Berber market in Morocco and the image of the city is closely associated with its souks. SETYM’s brand new training center is located in Gueliz, the European quarter of downtown.
Our participants attending the seminars in Marrakesh have the opportunity to :
- Enjoy a tour of MARRAKESH (including Jemaa-el-Fna Square and historical and religious sites);
- Visit CASABLANCA (with a stop at the Hassan II grand mosque).
- Amine Kha Laayoun : Customer Experience Representative
- TRAINING CENTER INFO : Hotel Teranga, Lot Ali BenHaj Champ El Ghoul, Marrakesh, Morocco Tel. : +1 (514) 939-2200